With a backtrack gps you can know where you are easily.
backtrack gps will point your location and show you the best route to take so you will find the easy way back to camp. I have chosen sorts of backtrack gps considering the intended use, the cost, and the features each unit provides. Enjoy shopping!
Best budget Backtrack GPS
The Magellan® Sportrak Map GPS receiver is WAAS enabled with a 2 MB North American basemap of highways, parks and major waterways, as well as 6 MB of built-in memory for downloading detailed maps.
- “I recommend this product to anyone, especially geocachers!!” – Leann Richardson (Redneckgal)
- “The unit is easy to use and quick to learn.” – David A. Gonzales
- “I got all this with this unit without spending a lot of money.” – J. Johnson
Now there’s a sporty, pocket-sized GPS system with 32MB of built-in memory. The Magellan SporTrak PRO is light to carry but heavy on detail with more basemap and uploadable memory than the competition.
- “This is my first GPS and I am very pleased with it.” – The Evil Elf
- “The built-in North American basemap is great!” – M. Angelone
- “The buttons are laid out very logically and the operation is simple and easy to understand.” – Balaji Ramanathan
The SporTrak finds your location with a super-sensitive quadifiler helix antenna that tracks up to 12 GPS satellites simultaneously. Assisted by the U.
BUSHNELL BackTrack Digital Compass w/ GPS, Camo (360065)
Bushnell BackTrack 2nd Gen Personal GPS Locator, Orange+Black, Multi-Language 360413
The lightweight armband keeps your BackTrack D-Tour or HuntTrack securely and comfortably positioned on your arm while exercising, hunting or on the go.
- “Basic functions are easy to reach and use with just a quick review of the handy manual included.” – R. Morris
- “The reception of the Magellan 315/330 is much better than my old Garmin eTrex.” – gmr2048
- “The correct street address of the house was even displayed!” – G. Orwig
Bookmark & Share
Save this list of backtrack gps, and don’t forget to share it with friends.