Best GPS for Kayaking
gps for kayaking are very useful for getting around in today’s world.
Whoever you are, we have picked out the best gps for kayaking to get you anywhere. In this page you will review some new and budget gps for kayaking options that are highly recommended by customers.
Consider buying one of the best gps for kayaking now.
Top Recommended GPS for Kayaking
The key to success in life is knowing where you are, where you’ve been, and where you’re going. Garmin’s full-featured GPSMAP 76 puts all of that information in the palm of your hand, mapping your …
- “Easy to learn how to use.” – James Cockrum
- “I googled some coordinates of where I wanted to go, and connected the dots on some really awsome 4×4 trails.” – Karl Reading
- “I haven’t seen this written explicitly, anywhere, so here goes: This thing isn’t mac compatible.” – Grady Morgan
The rugged, reliable Earthmate PN-60 delivers next-generation GPS capabilities, plus DeLorme’s market-leading map and aerial imagery displays. DeLorme Topo North America desktop software and GPS maps are included, with comprehensive detail for all your favorite outdoor activities in the U.
- “There is a little learning curve in the software but I found it easy to use.” – HikerDad
- “And with the Topo software, you can layer and customize all the maps to work together as one super map on your GPS.” – Patrick
- “I would highly recommend this GPS Unit…You get some quality Bang for your buck.” – Shane Dubois
The eTrex Venture offers a worldwide database of cities and increased internal memory. The one megabyte memory capacity allows the eTrex Venture to accept downloaded information from Garmin’s new MapSource Points of Interests CD-ROM (not available until April).
- “Overall, I think this is a great unit: it’s one of the first affordable, reliable personal GPS in a nice package with good features.” – Julius Kusuma
- “Display is monochromatic but with a good resolution and readable under any light condition, and it can be backlit.” – Marcelo A. Soto Quiroga
- “I use it very often for geocaching and always find my mark.” – Melissa Talcott
Our Gomadic Waterproof Case is the new generation of waterproof accessories protecting your Golf Buddy World Platinum from sand; snow; rain; dust; providing a save haven from the outdoor elements.
Garmin Foretrex101 GPS Navigator Foretrex101 GPS Navigator. Stores 500 waypoints; automatic reversible track log Monochrome LCD screen with backlight Calculates current and average speeds; trip timer anddistance Race timers with start sequence and alerttones Positioning accuracy to within 3m IPX7 waterproof Weight: 2.
- “I use it hiking, mountain biking, xc skiing, and in my canoe.” – D. Piasecki
- “This is a great GPS device.” – McConnell Franklin
- “Battery life is good for only using 2 AAA’s.” – Christopher Moellering
Don’t Forget To Like
You can post this gps for kayaking page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.