Best GPS for Truck Drivers
It is important to do some market research if you want to find the best gps for truck drivers for your money.
In this article I will try and provide a helpful buying guide by making a list of the best gps for truck drivers in various categories. Based on my research I am going to pick the gps for truck drivers that I consider to be the best value for your money. Enjoy shopping!
Top GPS for Truck Drivers
- “This unit works great and it is very easy and intuitive to use.” – T. Dog
- “It’s a cheapy speaker…BUT…I CAN hear the directions perfectly fine and can here the other person talking to me when using the bluetooth phone capability.” – Russell Madaus
- “Today it directed me off of the most direct route and right into a traffic jam causing a 15 minute delay.” – Boomer B
If you’re looking for vehicle navigation that’s powerful and simple to use, the Garmin StreetPilot c340 is just the ticket. Right out of the box, this unit helps you make the right turns wherever your travels take you.
- “It is a great value and I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a GPS unit.” – Lisa C. Jennings
- “The user interface is very easy to use.” – T. Milligan
- “It’s great when traveling to unfamiliar cities or just driving somewhere around town.” – Sheldon Shaw
Garmin Dezl 560LT GPSDezl 560LT package includes: dezl560, preloaded street maps for the U.
The nüvi 465LMT is the first nüvi designed specifically for the over-the-road trucking industry. It includes free lifetime maps and traffic, preloaded National Truck and Trailer Services (NTTS) Breakdown Directory, truck-friendly points of interest, and specialized routing options throughout the lower 48 states and Canada.
GPS for Truck Drivers Reviews
- “Received the product with no damages.” – Benjamin Tabarez
- “I like the lane assignment feature, as well as the posted speed limit.” – Cheryl Ashley
- “It was too small to see while driving.” – Beverly A. Sanders
The StreetPilot 7500′s huge 7-inch touch-screen display means you’ll always see where you’re going from anywhere in the vehicle. Designed for larger vehicles such as RVs, semi-trucks, and buses, our 7000-series are premium automotive units that come preloaded with City Navigator NT detailed maps and display navigation, entertainment, traffic and weather on a grand sunlight-readable display.
- “I am hoping that the power cord fits better: my 2620 cord comes loose mighty easily.” – Bruce E. Munck
- “The Cons – * Calling customer service is brutal.” – Johnny V. Shumaker
- “Overall, I am satisfied with my Garmin StreetPilot 7500 GPS.” – Jose L. Espinel
Suggestions of the Best gps for truck drivers
Do you have any gps for truck drivers suggestions that you think gps for truck drivers would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.